Laurels for Leaders 62nd Luncheon schedule:
- 11:45 am – registration opens in Montezuma Hall
- 12:00 – 1:30 pm – Washington – Lincoln Laurels for Leaders Luncheon Event
Pre-Event ASB Leadership Workshop schedule:
- 7:30 am ASB President and ASB Advisor Check in
- 8:00 am – Welcome – Laurels for Leaders Board of Directors
- 8:05 – 8:50 am Conquering Credit – US Bank
Conquering Credit is a financial education seminar presented by U.S. Bank. This program features the “Do’s and Dont’s of Keeping Your Credit Squeaky Clean.” Students will learn how to establish a solid credit history, avoid identity theft, what to do when good credit runs bad and what drives a FICO score. The workshop will also assist students in establishing good financial habits which will last a lifetime.
- 9:00 – 10:00 am Student Situational Self Leadership Seminar- Session 1- Blanchard Institute
Student Situational Self Leadership Seminar is presented by The Blanchard Institute. Laurels for Leaders has partnered with The Blanchard Institute to offer a Student Situational Self Leadership seminar as part of our annual recognition of San Diego ASB Presidents. At this dynamic morning event, students and their ASB advisors will learn a set of skills that will stay with them their entire lives. Self Leadership is about taking control, taking the lead, and taking responsibility for their actions and committing to accomplishing their goals.
- 10:00 – 10:25 am Networking break
- 10:25 – 11:35 am Student Situational Self Leadership Seminar- Session 2- Blanchard Institute
- 11:40 am Closing comments – Laurels for Leaders Board of Directors
- 11:45 – 12:00 pm General Luncheon Event Registration – Montezuma Lounge